It’s loading time! This Play-Doh Wheels construction toy features a cool toy truck and tools for preschoolers to take the lid off their imagination and dig into their creativity. Watch as kids use the handy claw to pick up the compound, load it onto the truck, crank the handle, and grind fresh Play-Doh Sand compound out the front. Little toy truck fans can shape and squish it to make the construction zone of their dreams. 2 additional classic Play-Doh compound colors are included in this set and a rock mold for some extra fun. This truck is ready to lift a heavy-duty imagination. This is the perfect birthday gift, cool surprise, or hands-on creative activity for kids ages 3 years and up! Imagination is on the roll with Play-Doh Wheels.
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
CLAW AND SAND GRINDING ACTION: Dig into imagination with this cool Play-Doh toy truck with articulating claw that cranks out pretend building material made of Play-Doh Sand compound
FEATURING PLAY-DOH SAND COMPOUND: Play-Doh Sand compound is moldable, shapeable, and feels fun in your hands! It comes in a resealable can to use again and again
INCLUDES 2 PLAY-DOH CANS AND A ROCKIN’ TOOL: With 2 additional non-toxic cans of classic Play-Doh compound in standard 2-ounce cans and a rock mold, kids have lots of ways to play pretend
LOAD ON THE CREATIVITY: This construction truck toy for kids 3 years and up is a great way for them to pave the way to imagination. It can be a fun birthday gift or a creative activity on wheels!
• Includes Front Loader truck, boulder stamper, 1 can of Play-Doh Sand compound, and 2 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound (net weight 8 ounces/227 grams).
• Ages 3 years and up
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
• Sand compound may stain or stick to some surfaces. Keep away from rugs and fabrics. Adult supervision recommended.
• Product and colors will vary.
• Compound not intended to be eaten.
• Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
• Non-Toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
• To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
• Molded results vary depending on child’s age and level of skill.