How To Claim VAT Refund
- VAT refund is eligible for customers who are not Indonesian citizen or not permanent resident of Indonesia, who live or stay in Indonesia no longer than 2 (two) months since he/she arrived in Indonesia. He/she must not be a member of airline crew.
- Total minimum purchase should be IDR 5,500,000 in a single receipt from Central Department Store Indonesia on the same purchasing date.
- Customers must show passport or valid ID along with purchase receipt to Customer Service 2nd Floor. Our staff will collect your data and fill in online VAT Refund form.
- Customers will get 2 (two) pages of VAT Refund print that has been stamped by our Customer Service.
- To claim the VAT Refund, customers must show forms to VAT Refund Counter at Terminal 2 Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta. Note: Goods must be carried out from Indonesia as accompanied baggage overseas within 1 (one) month of the purchassed date.
- Merchandise which has already been received by VAT Refund cannot be refunded according to the store's policy.
Further details please contact:
Central Customer Service, 2nd Floor
+62 (21) 2358.07070