Everyday, the pores in your skin can get clogged with dirts, oil, and dead skin cells. And sometimes, this condition may cause skin inflammation that can be harmful for your skin health.
Keeping pores free from clogs are very important to prevent acne and blackheads. Follow a daily regimen and do a regular exfoliation to remove dead skin cells, oil, and dirts.
Here’s some remedies that you can do this weekend at home so you can enjoy a younger-looking and smoother skin:
- Steam. Steaming face is the most inexpensive and effective way to get rid of the pore clogs. It will open pores and wash away any impurities right away. Allow the steam to soak into face for around 10-15 minutes, pat dry, and use toner to balance skin’s pH. Do it twice a week for optimum result.
- Sugar. You might not know yet that sugar can works as a natural exfoliating agent. Mix two tablespoons of sugar with lemon juice and water to create paste. Gently massage your face with this mixture in circular motion. Rinse clean and put on some moisturizers.
- Honey. Known as a beneficial food for body, honey also good to reduce excess oil on the skin and tighten skin pores. Apply raw honey on the face for five minutes and rinse well with lukewarm water. You can also add ground cinnamon for even better result.
- Lemon. Thanks to the citric acid, Lemon is highly effective to exfoliate skin and wash away oil that clogs the pores. Juice a lemon, apply on the skin and leave it on for 10 minutes. You can do this on a daily basis. Else, make a facial scrub using lemon juice, salt, yogurt, and honey. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
- Baking Soda. The ingredients in baking soda helps your skin clog-free and regulate pH balance. Make a deep facial cleanse with two teaspoon of baking soda and water. Gently massage your face, leave it on for five minutes and rinse well. Use the mixtures every once in a week.
Now after these simple home remedies, you should have a flawless skin and a fresher look. Share if you feel that these tips are useful.