STAY BEAUTIFUL DURING RAMADHAN
(img source: 123trf.com)
Not only is the eating pattern greatly altered during the Ramadhan period, but the amount of water intake during the day also be significantly different to that usually consumed during the rest of the year. And, as we all already knew, water have a significant effect towards our skin. Here are some tips to keep your skin glowing and hydrated during Ramadhan:
- Stay hydrated by having more water from break-fast to suhoor period
- Consume protein-rich foods (meats and fishes), and mineral-rich foods (vegetables and fruits) to maintain skin, nails, and hair healthy.
- You probably aren't even aware of just how much sodium is in your diet. Salty foods makes your body craving for more water.
- Have enough sleep
- Generously use sunblock/sunscreen when doing outdoor activity
- Consider to start using moisturizer with higher moisturizing capability and bring face mist inside your bag.
- Avoid licking your lips, when it's chapped use lip balm
- Hair tonic and vitamin will keep your hair healthy and glossy
- Fresh perfume scent such as fruity and floral are suitable for sunny days